The Great Coffee Get Together
Cafe Imports Warehouse, November 3
Join us for a day of fully caffeinated celebration in honor of Cafe Imports’ 25th anniversary as the Twin Cities’ premier specialty-coffee importer! Free to attend. Family friendly, fun, and open to the public!
* Coffee tastings and demonstrations
* Ethiopian coffee ceremony
* Coffee presentations and free mini coffee classes
* Panel discussions about sustainability and special coffee projects
* Tours of our warehouse, featuring 8 million pounds of coffee
* Photo Booth on-site
* Live screen-printing by Phenom Print Studio
* Great local food and non-coffee beverages (e.g. beer)
* Live DJ (Sims from Doomtree)
* And much more!
Loring Roaster Workshop
Cafe Imports Roasting Lab, Friday November 2
10am & 1pm
Loring will be hosting 2 separate workshops on Friday November 2nd at the Cafe Imports sensory analysis roasting lab. The workshops will consist of interactive roasting demonstrations on our in-house Loring S15 Falcon, a showcasing of features in the new V2 software, and an open floor for Q’s&A’s! Space is limited for each session, sign up to reserve your spot via Eventbrite link below.